We were driving home, after our one-week vacation. Ale turned to me and asked "do you see the columns of light in the sky?", I looked into the blue sky which had some small clusters of white clouds, and answered, "yes, very subtle, but there are". Then I wondered when was the last time I looked at the blue sky with someone? It must be at least 31, 32 years ago? When I was with you on our balcony, and you pointed to the sky and asked me "do you see the rainbow?" - "where, where is it?" - "there honey, it is very subtle, you have to focus". It was around 3 in the afternoon, after the rain. I remember the heat vaporing from the ground, the humidity sensation, and the distinctive smell that is hard to find here, in another part of the world, somewhere too far away. And since then, I had never looked to the sky anymore. What did I do the whole time in my childhood? Looking back, I just feel like I was in a pain bubble, looking outside, seeing life slipping away, Some pieces of happiness there, flowing, but too far away to touch. There was an invisible wall that prevented me from reaching. Little by little, just like the Stockholm syndrome, when you are captured for too long, you get used to it, you stop wondering what is out there, nor wishing to have it. What did I have during my childhood? I just see my happiness was being dripped off violently, and it continued slowly for a long long time. A large piece of my life was missing. I do miss you so much.

Nhận xét

Các bài đọc được yêu thích nhất